Saturday, August 6, 2016

Heartfelt Creations Berry Cafe Projects!

Good morning crafters!

To say that I'm totally in love with Heartfelt Creations Berry Cafe collection would be a huge understatement! As soon as we received it in our office I was showing it off to everyone!


These are just a few of the samples from the 12x12 paper pad, these  really show off the gorgeous colors in this collection. 

I could not wait to dig in to this! I knew a card was in the plans right away!


The stamp/die sets are so intricate you really need to see them in person to appreciate all the detail, right down to the seeds in the strawberries and the markings on the wood fence, these stamps are so detailed! 

Shortly after we received the collection, I was headed out to camp for the week- end  with the family. You think that would stop me from stamping and coloring? Nope! I packed up my stamps, colored pencils and blenders and created these die cuts while sitting back under the sun. Can you think of anything more relaxing!? 

Once I was back to the real world and had my die cuts all coloured, I chose a 5.25" x 5.25" square card front from the paper pad. There are a few different ones to choose from, I liked the blue border on this one. I arranged my die cuts the way I liked and then  chose a sentiment. There is also a selection of those in the paper pad. I adhered it all to a plain off-white card base and "voila", easy peasy!

Now let's get back to that part about relaxing, Let me tell you about this bottle of wine!



I love giving a bottle of my favourite wine as a thank you gift. Adding a gift tag t makes it a bit more personal (and pretty!).

Here's the instructions for making this tag:

1. Cut a piece of patterned paper 10" x 2.75".  Again, I used the berry cafe collection.

2. Cut a piece of coordinating cardstock 1/4" bigger than that.

3. Score the patterned paper at 3.25" and run a bone folder over it to ensure a solid fold. 

4. Using either a circle punch or trace something round the size that you need, cut a 1.25" hole approximately 1 inch above the fold. 1.25" is a good size for a standard size wine bottle, but if you're using a different bottle, measure the hole accordingly. 

5. Repeat steps 3 & 4 on the plain cardstock. Be careful to ensure that the holes line up, while still maintaining an even border all the way around.

6. Apply adhesive to the back of the patterned paper and adhere it to the plain cardstock. Decorate your tag using some of the many gorgeous embellishments in the paper pad! 

Anyone (ahem...your favourite local scrapbook shop owner perhaps,  lol!), who receives a great bottle of wine, with a beautiful tag is pretty lucky in my eyes!  Just make sure if it is a scrapbooking  friend, finish your coloring before you break into the wine! Ha!

Have a great day!!

Lori
xo





No comments:

Post a Comment