Tuesday, September 6, 2016

DIY Back to School Project Life Card

Hello crafters! 

Project life cards come in so many different varieties and with the most lovely quotes on them! But sometimes, we just can't find the right style we need! 

I created this PL card for a back to school page!



Here's what I used to make it!

The blue polka dot background is Doodlebug Petite Prints, cut to 3x4 inches. I used a corner punch to round the corners. 

The school bus paper is Recollections, cut 1/8" smaller than the Doodlebug. 

I cut a piece of vellum the same width as the school buses, but 1 full inch longer. That way I could fold the vellum around the back of the card to adhere it, and not have adhesive show through. 

I have the DCVW 'The Edumacation Stack' paper pad. This paper pack is awesome! It has glitter and embossing, and has tons of images that you can fussy cut. That's what I used for the pennant banner. They are individual pennants, I just put them together to make the banner. 

The #3 was cut from a Cricut a while ago, and it turned out I didn't need it so I put it away in my stash. It certainly came in handy here! The 'grade' letters are also old letters from my stash. 

Making custom Project Life cards are a great way to use up those small paper scraps and left over letters! 

I hope you enjoy our first Project Life card creation! There will be more to come! 

Lori
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment