Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Halloween Card using Lawn Fawn's Mommy & Me!

Hello crafters! 

Fall is actually one of my favorite times of the year. I looove the bright reds, oranges and yellow colors, the feeling of the crisp air, pumpkins, corn stalks and hay bales. But.... I reluctantly am getting on board with the "Halloween crafts in August thing".  After a big push from my co-workers, I thought maybe starting with something small like a card  would ease me into the season.  I'm just not ready to accept that summer is coming to an end!



Lawn Fawn's 'mommy and me' stamp and die set feature 2 owls, a mom and a baby. They're super cute, and owls are great for fall/Halloween crafts!

Here's the card! 



I used a 6.5" x 5" off white card base and cut navy blue cardstock for the trim. The orange polka dot paper is from the  Pebbles 2012 collection. 

The tree was cut in Cricut Design Space. The cartridge is Monster Bash.

I stamped and die cut the owls and colored them with colored pencils in yellow & brown tones. Cute but spooky! 

Enjoy the card, Halloween will be here before you know it! 

Lori
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment